We at RemoteState understand the importance of your personal information and
privacy. We don’t share and sell your personal information with others. Your data is safe
with us. We collect information like Name, Email, Contact No and others to share and
communicate relevant information with you to give better experience.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- Disclosing your data
- We do not sell, trade, or rent End user's personal information or identity information to any third parties. We may share the generic aggregated information, which is not related to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our trusted affiliates, business partners and advertisers for the marketing purposes.
- Contacting Us
Address: RemoteState, HA 08, RWA society, Sector 104, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304